The following are the design features that an effective SEO - SEM search engine optimization search engine marketing CMS content management system should have - does your "system" have these features?
3. A good clean interface can save me a lot of time instead of old windows based forms software.
5. Follow the "purple cow" disruption model - purple cow = make it unique and the best it can be.
6. Open the development of this software up in a social manner to its consumers (open source).
7. Build a system that "learns" the most efficient and profitable way to function.
8. Use an intelligent canonical tag and clustering system across the entire stack.
9. Automate every single task that does not require a captcha.
10. open up the system to allow for webmasters to share content and scripts across the platform
If you are going to build a truly great SEO system for website automation - you should follow these 10 rules and you will build something truly worthwhile.
from : Edysamsuri dot net